Who are you going to delegate, in easy chart form?

The question is not if you will delegate but who, yourself or someone else?

Direct link, like explaining how to change a tire, seems complicated at first but is not if you keep the chart by your side.

Doing it yourself sure seems complicated…

chainomatic, this is what I meant earlier about driving people away. just concentrate on showing people how easy it would be to do it with your solution. not overcomplicating things trying to describe the why

This chart originated form feedback, asking for a flow chart, a 1, 2, 3.

If you believe this is overcomplicating matters please show your work that makes this more clear.

But be aware, a kid in Pakistan used it to explain what he was doing.
Results, his parents got it, their child is putting up a “bank branch” holding the blockchain in his hand.

The freedom behind this is exciting, is it not?
“A new digital commonwealth”

Nice - “Dont’t let your Tezos stake just sit and devalue! Delegate to Tezzigator and INCREASE value.”

For all those who still believe in Tezos - I’ve found one delegate who’ll let you keep your private key secret and just tag your Tezzies indicating that they are staked and he’s your delegate. By my opinion he (they) are good choice. A link to their landing page is: MyCryptoDelegate

I really want a secure solution to run my own node but I know most people don’t want to do that. However, more nodes more decentralization which is the one major point of distributed ledgers.

all delegates will be like this. not sure why you are shilling for just one of them across the threads in these forums.

Agreed. Please disclose if you are affiliated with a project you are recommending!

No, I have nothing with them. If you demand from me I’ll delete my post about the subject.

Mainly because good impression they made on me. I’ve said I’m choosing them and they said to tell the community. Probably they should advertise themself in the community like some do. Excuse me for this :frowning:

Thanks @bkonjevi for your explanation and your participation. No need to delete your posts.

You see sir, I’m a sometimes little unthinking - but - as a matter of fact it has crossed my mind that this could be considered as some kind of spam. Only problem was - I didn’t know who is a person to ask. It wouldn’t happen again.