Question around the baking/delegation protocol

Hello everyone,

I am working with Chorus One (https://chorus.one/), a blockchain infrastructure provider currently mostly focused on running a validator in the Cosmos Network. We are taking a closer look at Tezos right now to potentially offer delegation services. I recently went through most of the documentation and posts surrounding the topic, but we still have some open questions that we would be very grateful to have answered by someone more knowledgeable / from the team:

1. How does the network coordinate to move to baker priority #2 if #1 misses the window?

2. Are 32 endorser signatures needed for a block to become valid? How does the network move through replacement endorsers?

3. What happens if a block containing an invalid transaction becomes canonical? How is it reversed?

4. Is the plan of the declining endorser reward to incentivize endorsers to coordinate and efficiently sign off blocks (because they get collectively punished if a baker misses his block)?

5. How do the snapshots determine the state of rolls? E.g. I have 11’000 XTZ in address A during almost the entire cycle (15 snapshots). Before the last snapshot I transfer the coins. Is the average taken to determine how many rolls I had during that cycle? E.g. (15*11’000+0)/16?

Thank you for taking your time reading / answering this,
Felix

Probably you have already seen the Tezos developer docs, few answers to your questions are there.
Obsidian Systems has been appointed by the Tezos Foundation to support individual bakers and delegate services, you may want to redirect your questions to them (tezos@obsidian.systems).
You can also follow up incoming announcements on tezosnews.us/ or Tezos subreddit.