Problem spending or delegating my XTZ

I bought during the ICO, gone through the KYC/AML and done the activation. I did the restore account on Tezbox and can see the tokens under Manager 1 but somehow can’t spend or delegate. Keep showing errors "“This account has not been added to the blockchain yet - please wait for a baker to include this in a block before you can use this account. This error may also show if your device can’t connect to the Tezos Network.”

When I try to Add Contract, this error shows “There was an error adding account. Please ensure your main account has funds.”

When I try to spend to another Tz account, long error codes show up. It’s been few weeks but I can’t resolve it. Can anyone help?

Hello @hansgao. Has your issue been resolved yet ?

Hi Shaun,

Yes, thanks for checking.

Warmest,

Hans Gao

1 Like

hi, how did you solve the problem?
i have the same.
i installed Galleon, connected it to my ledger, but my account is empty.
greetings
Wallace

I can’t remember exactly, but I restored the wallet on Galleon using the original wallet issued during the activation.

Hi all! Until now i have not had any problem, i am using is another custom cryptocurrency platform. For those who want another alternative, i will tell you that this platform has helped me a lot. What is interesting about this platform? Trading digital tokens at MintMe platform is a way not only to get you started into the crypto trading world without so many risks but it is also a way to ensure that you are already obtaining great benefits when participating on someone’s campaigns. Special gifts and rewards that you can also share and sell to others, in a way that will remain always active, charged with huge value.

Hi @wallace,
Apologies for the issue, have you been able to resolve your issue ?