Is there a Tezos New York City?

Hi all,

Is there a Tezos New York City community? If not, I would love to start one. I think it is relevant, since NYC is the arguable financial capitol of the world as well as a great source for intellectual input (Silicon Alley) into new technologies.

Shoot me an email if you are interested in developing Tezos NYC (georgemac510@gmail.com).

Cheers,

John

Hi John,
Look at all the questions with zero responses.
Tezos is such a disappointment.
Very poor business acumen when no one from Tezos responds to your “how can I help Tezos build the business?”!

Here in Tokyo we have a meetup group.
It is organized by Richard Man
richard.man@ownblock.com
If you reach out, I’m sure he can assist

Tezos in the Big Apple? Should be a no brainer!
T

Hi TAT,

I’m not so sure that Tezos is a disappointment? It actually is maturing into the model for decentralized blockchain projects. The Tezos Foundation has turned over the reins for it to the community.

I am absolutely thrilled to be part of Tezos and can’t wait to move Tezos NYC forward.

Best regards,

John

Great John. Love your enthusiasm.
Maybe you can get them to build a GUI wallet?
I would be interested in attending your Meetup and see the mood of NYC investors.
Regards,
T

Yes, there is a Tezos NYC Meetup group:

Their next meetup is actually tomorrow evening :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi frabrunelle,

Thanks for the heads up. I can’t swing tonight’s meeting, but please keep me on the mailing list for future meetings.

Thanks again,

John

To join their mailing list, you need to have an account on Meetup.com. You should then be able to become a member of https://www.meetup.com/tezos-nyc/ :slightly_smiling_face:

You should check reddit tezos. Much more going on than here :wink: