I had lunch with Diego from Tezos Foundation

I do read your posts and agree the best case scenario is for DLS (Arthur) and the Tezos Foundation (Johann) to work things out. But from what I have seen over the past 6+ months I don’t see that happening.

Give him 3-6 months, and then, should he not deliver, go back into hate-mode. All I hope is that internal resistance will be minimal. Gevers can’t make much if everyone boycotts him (especially not within Tezos). Long live Tezos

Gevers’ reputation is not OK, it is tainted by:

1. Breitman’s accusations about self-dealing and incompetence.
  2. The bankruptcy of Monetas.
  3. The disclosures in the document “The True History of Johann Gevers”
  4. The fact that Gevers stays when 1600 contributors want him to resign from the Tezos Foundation.

Gevers managed to make a mess for Tezos within 3 months, wonder what trouble he can cause in 6 months.

The king is dead, long live the king. :smile:

Look at the deleted tweet from Gevers…

I bet he wishes he could delete more than just that one, especially all the comments

1. Breitman’s accusations about self-dealing and incompetence. > these are Breitman’s views, it belongs to a dispute that views are disaccording (i.e. disputed).
  2. The bankruptcy of Monetas. > Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Abraham Lincoln, etcetcetcetc. All losers with a tainted reputation right? They all went bankrupt at least once… it belongs to the strengths of US culture to see failure differently.
  3. The disclosures in the document “The True History of Johann Gevers” > this document is total shit, amateurish, badly researched, badly written and it is undermining the superior intellectual capabilities of the whole Tezos team.
  4. The fact that Gevers stays when 1600 contributors want him to resign from the Tezos Foundation. > yeah, let the mob hang, quarter and draw this bastard… Tezos, a true digital commonwealth! Fortunately, I am a great fan of history, especially the middle ages are interesting (the dark ages).

@Pyromania_blue

After having read PhilChampagne’s post above I feel inclined to ad:

1. Writings about Gevers found at Coinbureau:
    “What then followed was a series of nonsensical tweets from Gevers…” and
    "…This Gevers character came across as a sociopath dictator extraordinaire." and
    "…a noticeable pattern emerges: the majority of these companies end up in dissolution, bankruptcy or seem to disappear without a trace." and
    "Although the antics by Gevers are giving the project a bad reputation, it is good to see that many view that as the only stumbling block to an eventual launch. One can only hope that the foundation is able to deal with the stumbling block soon."

The king is dead, long live the king.
Support Arthur.

Who’s dead? No one’s dead. Arthur is the king, has always been, and will hopefully always be. But you know, Arthur’s French, and he certainly knows what happened to the French king at the beginning of the revolution, hence, maybe some separation of power, some checks and balances, isnt that bad after all. Ultimate power is rarely good, and if, then only in the short run. In the long run it corrupts any human being.

This is like watching a ping pong match.

You are right.
“The king is dead, long live the king”, is in this case an analogy.

You are right.
Gevers is king, because he controls the cash, “cash is king”.

You are right.
“The king is dead, vive le roi”, just kidding.

You are right.
It can also happen in a very short period. Arthur caught Gevers with his hands in the cookie jar within 3 months.
“Le roi est mort, vive le roi”