How can I buy one tezos?

I have some dash and some piv cryptocurrencies.
Can I exchange them and buy some Tezos with it?
Thanks for your help, any explanation or exhange link you provide to me it is welcome.

NOT WITHOUT RISK!

unfortunately as it sits right now, you can only trade IOU/futures on HitBTC. there may be other exchanges that offer this. as it is IOU/futures trading only at this moment, there could potentially be a lot of risk doing it this way.

1 Like

Shouldnt those who participate in the alphanet be rewarded with some IOUs?

• yes we should reward them
  • no, only those the old generations who hold bitcoin and eth should control tezos
  • other

0 voters

I want to buy 1 tezos. I offer dash.
Anyone who wants to give me 1 tezos in exchange of dash, please respond here or via private message.

MAN, seems like you are eager to dash out your money to scammers…can’t you hear that XTZ is not tradable yet except if you buy IOUs future market

Doesnt mind whether Tezos is IOU. I still want to buy tezos.

Ha, neat idea. I would have snuck that in somewhere. Anyone that helped test the alphanet gets a 1000 xtz bonus … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible tezos to run on a 32 bit machine?

As long as you compile it, yes.

1 Like

As long as I am a tezos code novice, my question is:
Has anyone succesfully compiled tezos in a 32 bit machine?
If the experienced tezos developers are unable to compile it in a 32 bit machine, chances are that I will also fail.

I for one have not, but I have had Tezos running on a $35 Raspberry Pi.

1 Like

You conviced me. I ll buy one. Can you point to the exact model of Rasberry Pi you have, that is capable to run Tezos?
Is Raspberry Pi 3 Quad Core CPU 64 Bit, 1GB RAM ok?

Go for it @demo. We need thousands of these purring away, under beds, all over the world. Decentralise, decentralize, decentralise.

We have passed all our sample UDOO on to new Tezos users :smiley:

This costs $125 . What can it do that rasberry pi cannot?

As I stated email me if you want one for a much better price.

On UDOO X86 you can run all the software available for the PC world, from gaming to video streaming, from graphical editors to professional development platforms, plus all the software for the Arduino™ 101 world, including all the sketches, libraries and the official Arduino™ 101 IDE.

I think I discovered why it is so difficult to compile tezos in a 32 bit machine.

The reason?
Tez are internally represented by a 64 bit signed integer.

A developer may confirm my hypothesis.