Hagens Berman Investigates Tezos (XTZ) Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Notifies Participants of Class Actions

“Tezos investors have sustained significant damages by investing in the ICO. Not only did the Defendants disregard the SEC’s registration requirements but the delay in the launch of Tezos token has forced investors to helplessly watch as their funds are tied up by people skirting the law,” said Hagens Berman partner Reed Kathrein.

And I could not agree more. The full article may be found here: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/11/21/1198134/0/en/Hagens-Berman-Investigates-Tezos-XTZ-Initial-Coin-Offering-ICO-and-Notifies-Participants-of-Class-Actions.html

It is a perfect chance for those who were thinking about joining a lawsuit against Tezos, but did not know how. This time instructions are delivered clearly. You can call or contact them through email.

So, if the SEC had been involved, and it was declared that only accredited investors could participate, then I’m guessing you would not be able to invest (I’m assuming you are not an accredited investor, or those behind the lawsuit are not). So tell me, why do you need the govt (the SEC) to prevent you from investing/buying/funding something!?!
I just don’t get it.

“I need mom around to tell me I can’t put my hand in the cookie jar”

And if they actually win, the result would be Americans banned from participating in any ICO… while citizens of other countries would not. Yah, nice of them… make the “land of the free, home of the brave” even less free. Brilliant.

If there was fraud, then it would be an ordinary lawsuit for fraud, but there isn’t any evidence of fraud. The funds are safe and all we are experiencing so far are delays which was clearly stated as a real possibility.

At this point, I am willing to think they won’t win.
I hope Artur will move his ass faster than lawsuit absorbs him with his foundation.
But if that won’t happen and lawyers will prevail, it won’t matter for me anymore if Americans are banned from ICO while everybody else not.
The only thing that will matter by that time - this ICO was a total disaster and most likely our money is lost, unless you are ready to spent enormous amount of efforts in terms of time and money to recover at least somegthing