Delete my account

@Jonas
With all respect to you and this site, I was not able to find a mechanism how to delete my account from here.
Can I ask you to delete my account permanently?
I don’t want to be here anymore since some people hate the opposite point of view and they think the forum was designed to spread only a positive news about Tezos project.
I don’t think so.
I think people may express different opinions on the forum, especially if their opinions are supported by many others including different media.
This forum seems to be dedicated to a very narrow group of people which I do not belong to and
I think I represent a different group of investors, but this forum is definitely not for us.
I also won’t support censorship in any form

So my decision is final - delete an account

You are my first request for deletion. Looking into it I found: “Users can’t be deleted if they have posts. Delete all posts before trying to delete a user. (Posts older than 60 days old can’t be deleted.)”

If you want to delete all your posts, you can be fully removed. Otherwise you can have your account suspended, but can rejoin. Alternatively I can “Silence” or “Suspend” but that doesnt remove your footprint completely.

I don’t think you can delete your posts either,

You can only edit them and make them empty, but it does not mean being deleted

This user has been permanently suspended and the posts have been anonymized.