Cant restore Tezbox Wallet

I was never able to get the wallet application on my computer so was using the online version linked with my ledger nano S. After a change of computer I got locked out of my old wallet.

When I restore using the 15 word seed code it starts a new wallet for me with abalance of zero.

I have tried importing the KT address but it shows error code that it is not linked to this wallet?

I have tried firing up the ledger nano S and simply clicking on link your tezbox link It then asks me to verify the address on my ledger and once i press tick on the ledger nothing happens on the texbox website and i have to press cancel.

I can see my tezos on my address in tzscan.io so i know they are safe i just cant get access!? Any help would be greatly appreciated…

I’m having the same issue. I created the tezbox wallet (though never downloaded to my machine) and initially saw my balance. When I attempted to restore the wallet one month later, I ran into the ‘uh oh’ message suggesting that my pw was incorrect, though it is correct. Have you had any success since your post?